Career Overview :
- 14+ years of corporate work experience includes Account & Project Management, Pre-sales & Business Analysis, Business Development, Business Forecasting, Online Marketing, BPO & BPI.
- Handling business negotiations & strategic outsourcing in the field of Information Technology & Manufacturing.
- Well-versed in various software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- IT consulting experience in 12 + domains including Education, Services, Manufacturing, Transportation, Real estate, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail, E-commerce, Accounting, Government Tendering and BPO.
- Dynamic individual with strong techno-analytical leadership abilities, excellent communication & presentation skills.
- In depth knowledge of Six Sigma, Kaizen, T&M & Total Quality Management processes.
- Managed & expand Neesa Technology with 800 percent growth in IT software, Data center and Package solutions segment.
- Successfully executed a very complex global e-procurement, Education Management, ERP, Hotel management & healthcare management projects for UN and EU affiliate clients for US, UK and Africa.
- Design and implement Business Development strategy that culminated an average business of $500 000 USD / year from International market, Local market & Government tendering.
- Designed and deployed six sigma and kaizen methodology along with T&M principals at Bombardier INC, where unstructured development methodologies were being followed for production of Train boogies.
- Deploy more than 800 hours of IT base Six sigma training, project allocation and Project auditing.
- Consulted ISM for process set up, Process improvement, process design and process control in EMR solution [Healthcare domain]
Companies , I worked with …
Automation Anywhere, Inc. is a global leader in automation software which is innovative and intelligent automation software to facilitate automation for any business or IT process. After 6 years, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Silicon Valley, CA, USA with over 25,000 customers in 90 countries. We firmly believe that automation need not be a complex, time-consuming, scripting driven process whether you need to automate a small 3 step task or a complex, network or division wide, multi-application process.
Reporting to : CEO and co-Founder.
- Manage team of 5 team members for international business generation and support to team of 30 sales representatives across the globe.
- Introduce and market automation and testing products to fortune 500 and fortune 1000 companies across the globe, with major focus in USA, Canada and UK.
- Train team for pre sales, opportunity analysis, work flow analysis, Culture training and appointment setting with top level executives.
NASA, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Comcast, Sony, Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, HP, Nokia, Simens, City Bank, Key Bank, Visa, Geico, AIG, Motorola, Sprint, 3M, Pfizer, Intel, T-Mobile, Harley Davidson, Wells Fargo, Seagate, Verizon, Symantec, Bose, Bank One, Virgin, Kodak etc.
Since its inception in 2000, Neesa Technologies Pvt Ltd has provided a vast array of innovative software services and e-business solutions including Web solutions, custom software/Web applications development, Migration Services, System Enhancement and Maintenance, Testing, Product Development & Supports and business process management tools world wide. Neesa Technologies is an ISO 9001:2000 company
Reporting to : Director, IT
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling marketing division for IT, SW & Data Center services for international, domestic and Government projects Tendering for Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Analyze, Define and Implement Strategy to Market for Customized Solutions like Open ERP, SAP and 7 world class products globally .
- To manage and handle team of senior marketing executives, assistant manager and BA for Domestic and International Market.
- Manage B2B portal www.procureprofit.com with the team of executives and Database manager.
- Improve performance of entire software division by streamlining and implement process & strategic work flow with Six sigma methodology.
List of our key Clients :
- Gujarat State Energy Generation Ltd
- Gujarat Water Infrastructure Ltd
- Gujarat Council of Science city
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd (GSECL)
- Gujarat Paguthan Energy Corporation Pvt Ltd (GPEC)
- Gujarat State Transport Corporation, GSRTC
- Adani Energy Ltd ETC.
- Gujarat Maritime board
200 people company with 12 years of successful growth record. His core expertise is in Mac development for I Phone and all other technology. Indianic has its own ecommerce stores and products named Talash.com and ahmedabad.com.
- SPIN Sales training
- E-myth Marketing training
- Business Analyst training
- iPhone functionality and MAC mechanism training
- Mac operating system guideline and basic training
- Trained team of BDE for international marketing and sales.
- Knowledge sharing season about six sigma outsourcing principals.
- BPO management and planning
Role and responsibility:
- Handling sales team of BDE, BA Data Generator.
- Handling all marketing activities including
- Strategic planning
- Target setting
- Lead handling
- Enquiry management
- Requirement gathering
- Estimation and timeline finalization
- Client analysis
- Final negotiation
- PMS update and collection planning
- MIS reports for team
- Look after KRA and KPA of team
- Achieve defined targets and milestone before deadline.
- Manage end to end Mac & i Phone division with pre sales, estimation and closer..
- Organized client visit to our off shore branch of Ahmedabad.
- Introduce and Implement six sigma time investment matrix to improve productivity of sales team by creating six sigma IS Sheet.
- Attend quarries of US students loan for several issues and account information.
- Solve missing payment and interest rate calculative problems.
- Process on line deferment and forbearance after verifying terms and conditions of federal student’s loan program.
- Allow credit agency to verify details form customer’s account after validating their ISN number.
- Inform about latest payment plans and assist them to apply for the loan and help them to check university list for course structure.
- Assist them online for different information and registration.
- Train new batch via Y jacking and call barging.
- Floor walks to guide and help new trainee in their transition period on live calls.
- Achieve highest quality of 5 rating with lowest AHT of 239 sec per call.
- Prepared case study and learning tutorial for the reference of new batches.
- Earn Client’s compliments for understanding their problems and providing the best solution and services to them.
- As a Business Development Manager I have to deal with on Shore clients, regarding current and upcoming business Development and prepare futuristic planes to walk
- impressively with BPO and Finance industry to up-grad and enhance our domain with changing time.
- Responsible for strategy formation and implementation of the business development plans and creating new business opportunities,
- Facilitate branding and public relations to position the Organization as a major IT and BPO player in India
- Provide timely and effective pre-sales support
- Coordinate all client management activities and
- Develop and strenthen relationship with International clients.
- Manage online & offline presentations and client visits to ensure maximum exposure and interaction with the client
- Maintain thought leadership and drive the BD team
- of executives to enhance customer support and service
- delivery. Back-end research and targeted direct mail campaigns
- for lead generation.