Now a days for International Business Development division get around 43% leads procrastinated or dropped due to one reason. We failed to create ” Cross Cultural Negotiation ” for successful closer of the project requirements.
Here are the few points who help us to do effective “Cross Cultural Negotiation”
1. Overall negotiating environment
2. Key Cultural and sub-cultural differences
3. Small and Major Ideological differences
4. Overview of Foreign bureaucracy
5. Outsourcing base Foreign laws and governments
6. Financial insecurity due to international monetary factors
7. Political instability and economic changes for targeted country
Bridge the cultural gap: While you are talking with clients, you need to know them, their culture and also their domain with the project scope or requirements. You need to try to bridge the GAP with your communication and positive attitude.