They are always asking “Why and How did that happen buddy ?”
Surprises caused by a lack of personal accountability plague to every organization in today’s time, from the political arena to every SBU or Large business. We all are looking for the perfect way to Hold People Accountable and a way to eliminate these nasty surprises, gain an unbeatable competitive edge, and enhance performance, by holding others accountable in a positive, principled way to face it.
I use to suggest them that In Six sigma for Management we can learn these points.
We need to learn …
– Communicate with level best clarity in short most time frame.
– Have smooth and successful accountability conversations.
– Maximize the advantages and minimize the disadvantages of common accountability styles.
– Increase the ability and willingness of your team to deliver the expected results.
– Eliminate all negative surprises that come with missed results.
– Bring a new vision to projects and expectations for focus.