The Formula of Success
I come across this video on youtube a month ago, I find that it has ample strength to explain the strategy of getting positive Result by time and effort Investment.
I have observed that in market every year many people or group starts new domain or new company, they just put their complete efforts for establishment, get registrar, design website, manage quality certification , hire best resources and trainers and approach clients with multiple strategy. However I have seen 68% of business are closed due to some internal conflicts or top management issues in first six months to one year of span. out of remaining 32% of companies 17 % business get effected by financial crises due to late payment of client or in lack of enough capital investment strength in couple of years. and only 15% business sustain to grow in the market to approach current opportunities.
The bottom line here is its very easy to start a company, new venture, or new task but the key thing is you need to invest strategic time and matirial to bring positive results. It required lots of patience with passion to reach your goal.
I have read in one management book about the formula of Success:
Formula of Success:
Result = Efforts + Time Investment
But I believe that the same formula could be expressed in more effective way by this calculation:
Formula of Success:
Success = Passion + patience
I replaced Result with Success as we need to focus on positive side of the result only to ensure growth.
I replaced Efforts with Passion as we need to ensure quality efforts with total involvement of mind.
I replaced Time Investment with Patience as to grow we need to utilize our maximum time with passion until success comes.
At any point of time we need to make sure about three things:
– Your passionate efforts are on the right track as per current trend and futuristic trend analysis.
– Your Patience would be justified with development efforts. error identification and rectification process to constant improvement.
The best part of this formula is you can minimize the Luck factor in to your goal to convert end result in to success.
No comment yet.